Saturday, August 20, 2011

More recent work

This work has been done after i decided that im not drawing any more superheros (already established) When i do i get to focused on what they should look like and my style gets pushed to the side. I think since then my art work as improved exponentially.












This piece was done for the Podcast that i am apart of. I love doing it and this was fun as well.















This Was done as a mascot for my fantasy football leagues this year thought i would design own mascot. I love the dept of space in this one.




















This piece was inspired by something that started at work. The composition was inspired by the bleach manga. I love his cropping and sense of design in his comic. I drew a image of myself in a similar fashion and put it up in my cubicle at work. I then had some requests for me to draw other people so I have continued with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment