Sunday, June 13, 2010

Marvel Comic Submission Mark 1

Here is my first Marvel comic submission. I chose Wolverine cause my father and I used to read and collect Wolverine and the story seemed fun. I first drew the pages laying out each shot as I read the script. I then worked on setting them to paper. After I finished drawing them I went back over them and shaded the pages also adding details i may have missed the first time around.

It was a great learning process. I hear from following comic book artists on twitter that once you are in the industry you can talk to the writer about scenes. Which would be great to be able to have that ability to help craft the story that much more.

So here it is in all of its glory let me know what you think!

Travis

Ps: Be honest if you don't like it, I prefer it!


Page 1.



















Page 2.


















Page 3.


















Page 4.


















Page 5.



















Page 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment